All of the food chain products will be traceable from start to end. This will be carried out with the highest requirement levels to ensure that there is no contamination by external agents that affect the health of people, animals and plants.
For work with meat, fish or agricultural products obtained at sea, on farms or from greenhouses MAFEPE has:
• Technical models for low-intensity work: FORCO, FORCO SR, MIFORCO, 3P, PUNI, PUNIF, G18SP
• For working with liquids: PVC, GARFIS, INA, GLBI, GLDO.
• For low temperatures and dampness: LLUTO, NEFRI, 31PVCF, CRIO, S12.
• For dry cold conditions: 17FVBO, 15FVPC, 15FVFB.
• For medium-high intensity work: YOIA, NVINF, NGURT, 15FVBR, 15FVER, RTFVI, 17LAAR, 17BLAR, 17LVER, GOYA FV, MIMO/RP, MINA/RP, MARSU/RP, MORSA/RP.
• For work in the meat industry, slaughterhouses and cutting plants: GMALLA, G75, G19, G22, XOBE.
• For handling foods, gloves made of nitrile or latex: NIEXA, NIEXA FLASH, EXAMEN.
• For work with liquids and dampness: EBRO, EBRA, EBRY, EBRY RF, PCHO, TV35, PLLOBAZ, PLLOBE, CLLOBAZ, CLLOBE, BUPOAC and CHUNTA, MPVC, MSKB, PLATANO,PLATANO B, MPTRANS aprons
• Clothing for cold conditions: ALUM, FLAMBA, FLAMBB, FORA, CAPOLAR, ZURICH, TRIPLLE.
• Garments for low temperatures FABLAN, AFABLAN, PFABLAN, APFABLAN.
Accessories for the meat industry, slaughterhouses and cutting plants - TYPO6, TYPO75 aprons, GUARD, GUARDH, BRUSA, PROMAN sleeves.
For tasks that do not require protective clothing MAFEPE has "TIMELESS" workwear and garments for different environments.